Our Water Timers
The PLANT!T Water Timers are perfect for maintaining regular watering of your plants or lawn. They are also a fantastic way to make sure your plants are kept watered during prolonged periods of drought to prevent them from drying out – fuss-free operation with maximum control.
Our Water Timers can be used with mains water from a tap outlet or with a gravity feed system from a tank, water butt or reservoir. Simply select the time you want the water supply to be turned on and off, link up to your irrigation dripper line and the timer will do the rest.
- Ideal for watering allotments, lawns, gardens, shrubs, pots, hanging baskets, patio irrigation, roof gardens, holiday watering and sprinklers
- Ideal for gravity feed allotment systems to control feed from a water butt/reservoir
- Easy to install and simple to use, with just 2 dials for setting
- Turn RUN TIME dial to desired irrigation time.
- Turn FREQUENCY dial to desired time you want between irrigations.
- No plumbing required
- Weather resistant
- Operated with two 1.5 V AAA alkaline batteries (not included) that can last a full season without needing to be changed
- Auto safety valve shut-off when battery power is low and programme delay button for when you need to do plant maintenance work and don’t want to be irrigating
- Can select to irrigate every 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 24, 48, 72 hours or 1 week
- Run (on) time: 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes
At PLANT!T we offer two different water timers depending on your needs, our original Water Timer and the Circular Water Timer.
The PLANT!T Water Timer offers a working pressure range of 0-150 PSI (0-10 BAR) and has three different connection types (¾ male, female tap and hose connector).
The PLANT!T Circular Water Timer offers a working pressure range of 0-110 PSI (0-8 BAR) and has one connection type (female adaptor).